Looking after an electric scooter for an adult or a child, many are wondering which model is better? After all, the range of this transport is estimated in hundreds of variations. And it is necessary to find only one ideal model that will satisfy all the desires of the user. Many are also looking for the optimal combination of price and quality. In this case, it is worth paying attention to the iSinwheel electric scooter. At an affordable cost, their products have decent technical parameters.
Purpose of appointment
Before buying, it is worth assessing the condition of the roads on which you will have to drive. Depending on this, electric scooters can be divided into two categories:
Urban – compact models with medium-sized wheels. They will provide comfortable movement through the city streets. Wheels up to 7 are suitable only for smooth asphalt.
Off–road – off road electric scooter. Thanks to this feature, good patency is ensured. Such a scooter allows you to travel outside the city with the whole family, where the condition of the roads is often far from perfect.
Off-road electric vehicles are more often purchased by residents of rural areas. He will help his owner not only get to the store, but also take him fishing or for mushrooms.
What are the criteria for choosing an electric scooter? When buying, first of all it is necessary to pay attention to such parameters of the vehicle:
- Power. The maximum speed of an electric scooter is often limited. Therefore, the power of the motor wheel mainly affects acceleration. If it is important for the user to quickly gain speed, it is worth paying attention to powerful models.
- Range of mileage. This parameter is mainly determined by the battery capacity and the weight of the scooter. Inexpensive models allow on average to drive about 20-30 km on a single charge. Therefore, before buying, it is worth considering which mileage range is suitable for your purposes.
- Complete set. More often budget models have fewer functions compared to more expensive ones.
When driving an electric scooter, the most important thing is the safety of the driver. It is determined by a reliable braking system and high-quality lighting.
It is also worth paying attention to the folding mechanism and the dimensions of electric vehicles when folded. This parameter is especially important if you plan to transport a scooter in the trunk of a car or by public transport.
Comfortable electric scooter, taking into account the age of the user
Speaking of adults, first of all it is necessary to take into account the weight of the driver and the maximum load capacity of the electric scooter.
When selecting an electric scooter for a child, pay attention to the following parameters:
- Weight. The smaller this parameter, the better. Then the child will be able to effortlessly manage transport and, if necessary, carry it.
- Height adjustment of the steering column – makes it possible to adjust it to the child’s height.
- The possibility of limiting the maximum speed. The function must be present in the settings of the on-board computer.
By choosing high-quality electric scooters, you can enjoy spending time with your family, riding them around the city.