There are special requirements for living room furniture, as this room usually performs many functions. As the experience of viadurini.co.uk shows, it is a gathering place for family members, an area for receiving guests and holding family events.
To create a cozy and comfortable living room interior, it is recommended to adhere to the following recommendations regarding the selection of furniture:
- There must be a mandatory minimum of furniture items in the room: a sofa, an armchair or a pouf, a wall unit or a TV stand, a coffee table.
- Buy a sofa as roomy as possible. A corner model is suitable for small rooms; any sample complemented by a pair of armchairs or poufs is good for spacious rooms.
- Modular or slide-wall should meet the needs of the premises` owner.
- Buying separate pieces of furniture adhere to the principle of their stylistic compatibility.
- Moderate humidity is usually present in the living room and there is no adverse effect on the furniture. Therefore, any manufacturing material can suit. The main thing is the strength and safety of the entire structure.
- Furniture must be combined stylistically with the design of walls, floor, and ceiling.
- The color of facades, the frame of the cabinet and the upholstery should be chosen based on your own preferences and taking into account the characteristics of the room.
The living room decorated on the basis of the above principles will delight the household and impress guests with its aesthetics, practicality and comfort.