If you decide to move, then you need to think about and provide for a lot of things. You need to prepare for the move in advance, if you don’t want everything to go wrong according to plan. Even collecting things can raise a lot of questions. For example, if you prepare a box poorly, it may fall apart when you carry it to the truck. There is nothing worse than a torn box and your belongings on the asphalt.
To avoid such collapses, you should use some life hacks.
- Evaluate the scope of the problem. Like many, you would like to move in one go, but it is unlikely to work out if you move on your own. Therefore, it will be easier to act in several stages. First, it is better to transport all the furniture, then transport household appliances with clothes, dishes, etc. For a quick move, it is worth hiring Movers and Packers.
- Sort things out. Collect things separately in each room. For the boxes in each zone, use markers of a certain colour, then it will be easier to tell the Movers where to put the things.
- It is worth planning in advance which furniture and household appliances you will pick up for London Removals, and which you will want to sell or give to charity or friends. If you are going to sell some of the things, then you should take care of it in advance.
- Do exactly the same revision in all other things, especially in clothes. The main thing is to leave only the necessary things for Removals and Storage so that they take up less space, which means that you will have to pay less.
- If you think that the costs of moving consist only of the costs of movers, a moving car and your time spent, then you are mistaken. You also need to buy a package for moving. Moreover, these are not only boxes, but also bubble wrap for fragile things. It is also worth taking care of how best to pack furniture and appliances, for example, a TV. If you order the services of a Moving company, they will take care of it themselves, only you need to send a photo or video of the volume of your things so that they can orient themselves.
- Distribute things evenly in boxes so that they do not suddenly fall apart when carrying for Home Removal.
- Collect all valuables and documents in a bag. Most likely, documents and valuables take up little space, they can easily be taken with you, and not in a truck of a Removals Company. So, they will always be at your fingertips when you need them.
- Before Packing and Moving Home in London, check if there are any unpaid bills in the old place.
It is better not to move yourself, even if you have a roomy car. Better hire a car and movers. Feel free to entrust the loading of sofas to a team of movers and order a truck — it will be cheaper if compared with an independent House Removals.